Happy Sunday! Was it just me or did this week just whiz by? I just returned home from a wonderful weekend at the very first Food Blogger’s of Canada Conference, and I can’t wait to tell you all about it. It was eye-opening and so much fun to finally put faces to all the wonderful Canadian food blogs I’ve been following the past few years. Along with a suitcase bursting with delicious swag, I also brought back with me a deeper understanding of how I can connect with you, my lovely readers, on a more personal level and make a difference from what I do. I can’t even begin to explain how much 3 days with a room full of like-minded, creative and passionate foodies has done for me. I’m now even more charged up and motivated than I ever was.
Here are a few links that I’ve enjoyed this and want to share with you. Hope they bring you as much inspiration and learningÂ as they brought me.
- Hubby Dear and me had a delicous, finger-licking meal here to celebrate our anniversary. A definte repeat is in order.
- Here’s the book I’ve been cooking from all week. It’s simply un-put-down-able!
- How to talk to kids about healthy eating.
- Ever thought of serving Samosas as dessert? Try these delicous looking Rhubarb-Cardamom ones.
- A lovely post by Nupur on what’s in her kitchen.
- Throwing a brunch party? Follow this time-line and tips to help you give your guests something to talk about.
If you’ve written/read a food related article that you’d like me to post in my next weekly review, then please emails me the link(s) at email@example.com. See you next week with more delicious links!